FTC Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, The Artisan Life may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support - it means so much to me and my family!
If I’m tired of cooler winter temps and ready for spring here in Hawaii, I’m sure the rest of you are even more ready for spring! It’s so easy to catch spring fever by this time of year, or feel a bit down after months of grey skies and bundling up. That’s why today I’m launching new, totally free 5 day challenge class – Spring Clean your Mindset!
Spring Clean your Mindset has new material, so even if you’ve previously completed the 5 Day Mindset Reset or Taking Time for Thanks, you’ll find new, fun, and helpful material in this class! It’s also, in my opinion, my best 5 day challenge course yet. 😉
Lessons each have a brief (typically 2-3 minutes) audio clip in the form a video with some lovely pictures to enjoy while listening. There is also a 1 page PDF written lesson to accompany each day. This means Spring Clean your Mindset is easy to incorporate into your busy routine. 🙂
Spring Clean your Mindset will:
- Help you release fears and negative attachments that are holding you back.
- Give you ways to spread joy and happiness to others. By virtue of the law of attraction, increasing the amount of ‘good vibes’ you’re putting out into the world will increasingly attract joy and happiness back into your own life as you bring smiles to others’ faces!
- Show you how to create meaningful intentions for each day that are phrased productively and will help you achieve your goals.
- And more!
Lesson topics include:
- Letting go of attachments
- Offering complements instead of judgements
- Confronting fear
- Thanking others
- Living intentionally and setting personal goals
Unlike with previous courses where you enrolled and then were pretty much left to your own devices, this course has my first ever automated email sequence. Each day during the week of your enrollment you’ll receive a gentle reminder to log into that day’s lesson to keep you on track. Your welcome/enrollment email will also have the information you need to log into the members’ only portions of The Artisan Life to access resources like the Daily Gratitude Challenge and weekly Wellbeing Wednesday printables!
To enroll for free, visit the signup page right here! It doesn’t matter if you’ve taken other courses from me before – you can absolutely sign up for this one, even using the same email address. =)
What spring cleaning rituals do you have? Do you already take time to clean up your mindset, or have you only looked at physical spring cleaning before?